As part of the Summer Institute, participants will be collaboratively developing resources for teaching Asian American Studies. These materials will be publicly accessible via Google Drive at the following link: https://goo.gl/GxBc5i (participants need to be logged in to Google Drive to view protected content)
The resources are organized as follows. Individual items are linked to their location on Google Drive:
- 1-Texts: books, films, poetry, articles, etc.
- 1-Texts_Index: sortable/searchable list of texts suitable for teaching. All items added within the annotated bibliographies should be listed here as well.
- Annotated Bibliographies: detailed information about specific texts, curated reading lists, etc.
- 2-CommunityResources: nonprofit organizations, community groups, government agencies, programs, facilities, historical sites, etc.
- 1-CommResources_Index: sortable/searchable list of resources for guest speakers, field trips, and student referrals
- 3-TeachingMaterials: syllabi, classroom activities/exercises, lesson plans, assignments, assessment plans, other things that don’t fit elsewhere
- 1-TeachingMaterials_Index: sortable/searchable list of materials. All items added to the folders should be indexed here as well.
- Assignments: descriptions, guidelines, outlines, materials, etc. for individual assignments
- Lessons: whole lesson/unit plans for teaching Asian American Studies concepts, topics, etc.
- Miscellaneous: additional materials that don’t fit anywhere else
- Syllabi: full or partial syllabi for teaching Asian American Studies courses or incorporating Asian American Studies concepts within a course